
From the website itself "Think of it as a 178-mile party with 12 best friends. Teams of 12 will rock out to live bands, enjoy the wacky participant costumes, and make life-long friends with teammates and competitors. Teams will party along the backside of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains from Logan (85 miles north of Salt Lake City) to Park City, Utah (15 miles east of Salt Lake City)."
I am runner 8. Here is a table of the runners and their legs. My first leg is 3 miles, second is 7 miles, and third 6 miles. This sounds "do-able" right? I'm starting the training now and stoked and can hardly wait to run this race.
This is our team., right now named the Refugees. Craig Christiansen, Brady Carlsen, Nate Huntsman, Casey Carlsen, Kip Carlsen, Jared Morris, Ben Gillen, Steve Bull, Justin Taylor, Brian Adair, Waylund Ludlow and me. We are going to kick some Ragnar Relay butt come June.

9 comments:
Dude,
That would be fun. If I were out there I would run it with ya. Good luck hermano...
My husband is so rugged!
Is this the official first posting from JAM?! Congratulations all around! Good luck training (you show those relays who's boss!)!
No I have posted before. "5 cosas que no sabe de Jacob". I guess it wasnt very memorable. :)
D'oh! I was way off! How could I forget the Duraflame log camping picture? Still, always nice to hear from the secondary poster (not that you're secondary in any other way). I just keep digging myself deeper, so I should stop. Now.
I'm so jealous! Well...not totally since I hate running, but races are so fun and it's a great way to get in shape. If I lived in Utah, was a man, enjoyed running, and hadn't just had a c-section, I would love to be part of your team!
Very cool. May you win your legs. Sounds like a ton of fun!
Wow! sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck.....and I'm glad it's not me!
One of my friends just ran the Wasatch Back and convinced some of my family and a couple of friends Northwest passage next year. I started training yesterday and I can't wait! PS I randomly found your blog researching the race. How crazy is that? How are you guys?
Post a Comment