Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Numero Dos
On Christmas Eve Jake and I found out we were pregnant again!!! It was a little shocking but so exciting. Since I got pregnant while I was nursing we really had no clue at all how far a long I was. I went to the doctor last week for an ultra sound and found out that I was 11 weeks along, which makes me 12 weeks now. It has been a very easy pregnancy so far, even easier than it was with Lila. I haven't thrown up at all and am just a bit nauseas here and there. I am due August 20th, which will make this baby and Lila 21 months apart, not bad. I get more excited every day and can't wait to find out what I'm having. I'm a little scared about having 2 kids, but I just keep thinking of all the people I know who have done it and are still normal. It's possible, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
Congratulations!! Lila is going to be such a great older sister! Isaac just told me that he's really looking forward to having another cousin to play with, and he hopes that he'll be bigger than this one.
Yay! Another cousin!
Are you hoping for a pibe or piba?
It's so great that all of our kids are so close together!
I can't believe we were there when you found out - how were you able to focus on Christmas so well? We would have just gone home to spend a solid three days obsessively researching online. Forget Christmas!
yipee!!!!! you are catching up. I'm so excited for you!
If it's a boy then great, we have one of each and I don't ever have to worry about not having a son. If it's a girl then wonderful, Lila will have a sister, we already have girl stuff, and we are particularly fond of having girls. Either way we will be so excited and tell people that it was what we wanted. only 8 more weeks until we find out-sheesh. I think this part is the longest part of the whole pregnancy.
Sheena! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you! I LOVE having two kids, it's the best thing ever. You know you can always ask if you have any questions, my two are just a little closer than your two. You're going to write Andrea and tell her, right?
oh my goodness, that is so exciting! a lot of my friends have been announcing pregnancy lately. I kinda wish it was time for our #2 so we could be in sync. i totally understand feeling like it's so soon. I've been thinking about it since I was on antibiotics. you'll do great, don't worry.
Congratulations! Yay for two kiddos. It's definitely hard, but I'm sure you'll do fine! Let me know if you need anything! Lorelei and Owen are 21 months apart, too.
Sorry, we're rooting for a boy so Cade will have another boy cousin around his age to hang out with. How do you only have 8 weeks til you find out?! That seems so short to have to wait- no fair!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys to be parents of two. That just means that when we hang out with you there will be twice as many cute kids for us to play with!
Congrats! Two is harder but also even better. Hudson and ella are 25 months apart and it is just about right- I'm sure you'll do great!
Yeah for August babies! Makenna and s/he will be pretty much exactly one year apart (her dob- 8/24) Make sure drink lots and lots of water as it gets hot! Swelling in the heat is no fun!
Congratulations!! You are so lucky to be so far along before you found out. Now you don't have to wait forever for the more fun stuff!
Pregnant eh? Better you than me! lol! No really I'm sooooooooo excited for another baby in the family and another cousin for Trinity. Yay!
Hi Sheena, congrats again on the baby,but also I wanted to let you know that we have Harry Potter 6 and 7 if you want to borrow them.
Yay Sheena! How have I neglected your blog for a week? You are such an adorable mom two will be great! Oh I love babies. We are coming to Utah in May so maybe we can see you then I want to meet your adorable little girl.
Yo yo yo. Congrats. We are stoked for you guys.
Hey Sheena,
I just found your blog, and your daughter is adorable! Congrats on #2! You can do it -- I was nervous about my #2 also, and it was kind of rough at first (especially since they were 15 months apart), but I found that after the baby was about 3 months old things kind of returned to "normal" and I felt like I could handle being the mom of 2. Now we have 4, so 2 doesn't seem so hard anymore. Good to see your blog.
Stephanie (Chidester) Bradshaw
Whoa, I also hadn't checked your blog recently...best not be doing that anymore. Congrats! What exciting news. We should get together soon. I'll make a trip down to Provo someday.
Holy sam!!! Congrats guys! I am so excited for you! We miss you guys!
Our blog is www.inthelifeofthesuchers.blogspot.com
www.kimandjeffindenver.blogspot.com
We're so happy that you will be parents again! I am hoping you and Starlee will have your babies the same week so I can see yours as a newborn--and maybe party with your mom since she would be there too. Lila is absolutely gorgeous in these pictures. What a smile! And what a cute personality. I love this blog idea because it allows me to see what's going on with your family. Take care, all of you. We Hixsons send our love. Love, Jeanette
Post a Comment