My cousin Carrie came over and took some pictures of Lila. Be prepared for a picture overload cause I sort of fell in love with pretty much every picture.
Those pictures of Lila are to die for! I don't know how you will ever be able to say no to her because she is so cute! I especially love the picture in her baby legs and shoes! So darling! I hope you guys get feeling better soon. We need to go play once you guys are feeling better!
Hey I found your blog through Kara, so I thought I would check it out. Lila is so adorable. I need to get some of Emma taken. Congrats on the pregnancy, you are such a great mom you will have so much fun with 2. Anyway we need to get together sometime. Talk to ya soon Amberly Meeker
My mom saw these pics and called me right away to say how cute Lila was. She must have said it 5 times. And she's not the kind of person to do that. So I thought I should let you know. It's not just you my dear. Your child is not only adorable but full of light that radiates to everyone. Love Carrie P.S. If anyone would like pictures taken please call me 801-706-5204. I'll come to you and I even have my own backdrops so we can even take studio looking shots now.
Jake and I met in Provo Utah in September 2004, he was my home teacher. We were married 10 months later on July 30, 2005 in the San Diego Temple. We had our beautiful Lila Shai on November 21st, 2006. She has been a greater joy to us then we ever thought possible. We had Launi Jo a couple of weeks ago on August 19th. She is the sweetest of all sweet babies and all three of us are madly in love with her. Life is wonderful and I am loving being a mom and a wife.
Lila Shai brand new
Born 8 lbs 8 oz 20 inches long on Nov 21 2006
Launi Jo
Born 8 pounds 14 ounces 20 inches long on August 19, 2008
11 comments:
Super cute pictures of a super cute girl!!
Sooooo cute, Sheena! Does your cousin have a photography business? We are coming to Utah at the end of the month.... Hmmm...
Those pictures of Lila are to die for! I don't know how you will ever be able to say no to her because she is so cute! I especially love the picture in her baby legs and shoes! So darling! I hope you guys get feeling better soon. We need to go play once you guys are feeling better!
lover her little hat! where did you get that?
Model, model, model, model, model, model, model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model,model, model, model, model, model-- CUTE!
Seriously, Lila could not be any cuter! I still want to see the rest of the pictures- can you put them up on costco?
Y tu familia che? Mira' pibe!! Tu hija es tan linda! Segi jodiendo!
Hey I found your blog through Kara, so I thought I would check it out. Lila is so adorable. I need to get some of Emma taken. Congrats on the pregnancy, you are such a great mom you will have so much fun with 2. Anyway we need to get together sometime. Talk to ya soon
Amberly Meeker
Hello????!! Why you no pick up the phone lady? I need a phone call or a new post...STAT! Sheesh!
My mom saw these pics and called me right away to say how cute Lila was. She must have said it 5 times. And she's not the kind of person to do that. So I thought I should let you know. It's not just you my dear. Your child is not only adorable but full of light that radiates to everyone. Love Carrie
P.S. If anyone would like pictures taken please call me 801-706-5204. I'll come to you and I even have my own backdrops so we can even take studio looking shots now.
Oh this is Carrie by the way. We share Dawni's Blog.
Post a Comment