Sunday, February 3, 2008

5 Things you don't know about Sheena


This doesn't really count for people like my siblings, I cannot imagine them not knowing every one of these.
#1. Embarrassing as this is to admit, I'm pretty sure there are only 5 books I have ever read cover to cover...Harry Potter 1-5.
#2. I absolutely LOVE to bake, I could make cookies and cakes all day and never wish I was doing anything else. When it comes to cooking however, I very strongly dislike it, the one thing I dread all day is making dinner.
#3. Earthquakes are my biggest fear of all time. There is just nothing scarier to me and I worry about it on almost a daily basis. Going to the dentist is a close second.
#4. I do not care how good people say a movie is, if at the end two people are not in love, together and happy, then I do not like it. A happy ending is a MUST for me. Remember that when recommending movies to me.
#5. I didn't pump my own gas until I was 22. Granted I didn't get my license until I was 20, but still 2 years without pumping my own gas, kind of crazy huh?

10 comments:

Whitney said...

You're right- I already knew all that stuff about you. What I don't know is who that mystery man in the picture is. That's very bold of you to post it up where your husband could see.

DB said...

I feel you on having some basic requirements on a good movie - although mine usually involves a smidge of violence topped with some adventure and a good escape. It never hurts to have a story with a crazy twist and toss of humor. Ahhhhhhhh....

Maxine Parrish said...

Confession: I've been known to watch certain chick flicks more than once in the same day. It's pathetic, I know, but I just LOVE a happy ending! Collin prefers "good" movies in which all the main characters (along with a handful of superfluous others)are killed by the end. Where's the good in that?!?

JAM said...

Collin will like "I am Legend" then. Everyone including the poor dog dies.

Maxine Parrish said...

Hey, I just like a movie that is well done. If that means some of the characters need to die tragically then so be it. Maxine's just still upset about watching "To Live."
Sheena would hate that movie.
#2 - Sheena, your cookies are amazing. I like the idea of you baking cookies all day. Just get Lila to make mac 'n' cheese every night. Then everybody wins.

provoloner said...

Whoops, I was signed in as Maxine.

Angeler said...

I second the motion for Lila whipping up Mac N Cheese for dinner. What's the use of having kids if they don't take on some of the work.

All 5 of those were interesting to know, although, I wasn't surprised about the cookie confession.

JAM said...

No way jose. I need a hearty meal with a protein and a carb...and a vegetable...and a salad too. Is that too much to ask?

Lianna said...

Sheena, don't tell me you haven't read HP book 6 & 7??
The fear of the dentist explains the frequent teeth brushing, but earthquakes? I didn't know that.
I am not surprised by the not pumping your own gas thing as I was one of your chauffers in high school :) I agree with Whitney, you guys should move down so our babies can all play together.

Craig said...

I can vouch for sheensteramaville's delicious cookies. Though they don't compare to my wife's cupcakes... But they are so tasty, I have on more than one occasion requested them.

In fact... Sheena, could you please make some of your chocolate chip cookies? I need to carbo-load for the big race... in June.