A picture of Launi happy...
A picture of Launi sad...


I'm kind of in love with this picture, it was taken right before a giggly little kiss was shared.
The rain boots were essential since it was pouring outside.
So these costumes took me forever and ever to make, but all said and done they were a hit. Lila mastered her "trick or treat" and "thanks you so much for the candy" while Launi just said "baaaa" over and over again. When we got home from a fabulous evening of trunk or treating and hitting up a few houses, the girls helped pass out candy to other trick or treaters. Lila thought that was by far the very best part of the whole day and gave away multiple handfuls of candy to each person- those lucky kiddos.PS. stay tuned for some pictures of the most radical 80s rockers ever and many other great costumes from our neighborhood shindig.

5 comments:
Yeah, cutest sheep ever. Definitely worth all the hard work. :)
I miss my nieces! Are you guys still coming down soon?
Now I'm even sadder that I didn't get to see the girls in their cute costumes in person! I'm so impressed you made those yourself- they're ADORABLE! And now I know what Elaya's going to be next year (assuming she decides to grow and would actually fit into one of their costumes).
They are so cute! Way tot go on the costumes - love them. We all dressed up this year together with a theme because I too figured it would be the last year that Anna would do it willingly. And even then, I was surprised! lol.
the cutest sheep I've ever seen! Ummmm can we please please get together. Call or text me... we can meet up or you guys can come over here, or I can come see you guys. My phone number changed- it's now 801-810-7272
did you use the martha stewart costume guide? that's we used for izzy's sheep costume last year! so cute!
Post a Comment