I am currently waiting on a few video clips and pictures from some friends before I post about the big Halloween shin dig. However, I didn't want to just not blog forever so here is our trip to Gardner Village with the lovely Lathens. It was such a rad place to go, the shops were awesome, the food was great and the decorations were out of this world.



Brooke and Luke are a little camera shy as you can see.

Jake is too.


We had a fabulous time and I think we might just make it a new fall tradition. One of the best parts about going with the Lathens is that my girls love them so much and wanted them to hold them and be with them the whole time, it was a nice little break for Jake and me. Thanks Brooke and Luke!
1 comment:
You guys are so cute.
Isaac says you guys are making silly faces but you're cute.
Post a Comment