This is a documentation of the 2 minutes that occurred before I recorded Launi singing.

I asked Launi to sit on the stool and sing a song. She didn't want to so Lila did instead (pay no attention to the giant Andrea balloon in Lila's arms or the fact that she looks as if she doesn't have a mother to help her get ready for the day).

It was very upsetting to Launi that Lila took her spot on the stool and the tears began to flow.

And this went on for a bit while Lila enjoyed her time singing.

Launi calmed down and noticed the treats I had taken out for her if she was willing to cooperate.

Lila got off of the stool, said sorry to Launi, and they kissed.

Then they snuggled for a minute.

And Launi got back on her stool and began singing.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm seeing my future in another year or so. Those girls are so cute! That picture of them kissing is precious.
oh man, you are having too much fun! your girls are cute and entertaining for sure.
I don't know which is better. The play by play or the video. Your girls are just too cute!
Post a Comment