Sunday, October 3, 2010

For your Viewing Pleasure

Launi has been singing songs non stop these days, here is a little sample of her new favorite hobby.


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Wow!!! You got me in tears; she is so precious!!!!

provoloner said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOO CUTE!!!!!

Thank you for posting - we miss our family!

Kara said...

How did Launi know that Winkle Winkle little star is my absolute favorite song?!?

Maxine Parrish said...

Did you bribe her to sing for the camera?? She is SO cute! I love her pronunciations! Seriously, I could listen to that all day. Luck you - you get to! :)

Sheena Menke said...

I had to bribe her for sure, but not to sing for the camera, to hold still for the camera. It was way too hard until we got the stool out and even that wasn't a huge success as you can tell from the video. She is a wiggly one.