Lila has an awesome tool bench with every kind of play tool in it you can imagine. When I walked in on this the other day, Lila informed that it wasn't a tool bench but her face painting kit.

Launi is a pretty good sport and let Lila pretend paint on her with a plastic screw driver for as long as she wanted.

Launi even got a little pedicure.

Then Launi wanted a turn to paint but since Lila wasn't ready to give up her "painting equipment" the pillow pet was their next choice.


I have had many makeovers from this lovely tool set. At least Lila turns something she already has into something she wants it to be instead of asking for a face painting/makeup kit, right?
3 comments:
She's such a GIRL! I think there was a point where I worried your girls might turn out to be tomboys. I was way off.
It's like Isaac's bead necklace - he thinks it's a train.
Love it! Your girls play so well together! I can only hope that Isaac and Samuel will play half as well when they're a bit older. Right now I'm just lucky if Isaac doesn't knee Samuel in the face in his efforts to "play" with him. Yeesh.
Haha. Way to take a positive spin on that! lol. She has such a great imagination. And Launi is such a sport to go along with it all - she loves that big sister for sure!
Post a Comment