Wednesday, November 25, 2009

good news...

As many of you know, my sister and I have been making and selling hair accessories. We have had a ball doing it and really loved selling at farmers markets. Well, we got into our first store a couple of weeks ago. Persnickety is now selling our headbands and clips. This is a picture from their last photo shot with one of our headbands on.


Their clothes are the absolute cutest clothes out there and their store is beyond darling. They are having a promotion right now where whoever refers the most people to the store, you don't have to buy anything, gets a $500 gift certificate to their store. So...go check out our stuff there, and their cute clothes and remember to say that I referred you. Thanks so much! We are thrilled to be selling at a store, especially a really really cute one.

Also, Whitney and I want to have a little show at my house coming up pretty soon here. If you come to that then you get our stuff for wholesale prices. We have a blog showing some of the things we make, but the pictures of our products aren't professional so it is kind of tough to see what it all really looks like. You can check it out anyway. Thanks!

3 comments:

provoloner said...

That's great! You guys are doing so well!

Maxine Parrish said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome that you guys have come so far in such a short time! I hope that means great things for your sales, too. What's your blog site again?

Megan said...

Those are so cute. Way to go you! I guess you develop mad skills when you have two girls. Let me know when you have the party at your house - I want to come!