Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meteor that flew over the Utah Sky Last night around 12:07am. Here is the KSL news clip http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8714738

Pretty crazy since it looks just like noon day it was so bright.

Here are a couple views from 5 of my 16 video surveillance cameras.


7 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow, that is CRAZY! I can't believe how bright it was! Those cameras sure come in handy sometimes. :)

provoloner said...

Almost exactly 10 years since the tornado that hit downtown Salt Lake.
Hmm...

Megan said...

After I heard about this, I was sad that I didn't get to see it. I know a lot of people who woke up because of it and I just slept right through. So thanks for sharing. That is pretty crazy. And now I know never to toilet paper your house ;)

The Dobrons said...

That is NUTS!

Craig said...

WOW! It's amazing how the sky looks blue and how green the grass is....and that you have 16 freakin cameras.

amanda said...

awesome. i was awake for this thing, reading, but i thought the light was someone shining a really bright light outside. why they would be doing that, i don't know. people are weird now, right?

April said...

Cazy!! Did you guys all sleep through it, or did it wake any one up?