Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How many good mom points do I get for this?

What does Lila enjoy more than painting on paper? Painting pumpkins. And what does Lila enjoy more than painting pumpkins? Painting my face. These pictures are from Halloween. We had face paint for costumes and Lila desperately wanted to paint my face so I gave in.


She was taking her time and really concentrating.

She loved every minute of it.


She told me when she was all done that I couldn't wash it off because I looked so pretty. She cried when I took it off. I'm pretty sure that letting my 2 year old paint my face gave me a few good mom points, hopefully I didn't lose them all this past week when I lost my mind a couple of times.



...And an update on the girls. Lila is doing great, she is pretty much all better. She has a little left over spoiled in her so she occasionally bursts into tears for no reason, demands ice cream for breakfast (don't worry, she doesn't get it), and wants to be held more than usual, but we are so glad to have her happy little self back. Launi is having a rough time, but still doing better than Lila did. Launi will pretty much only eat jello and wants to be held ALL day long, but she will at least sleep and drink so no worries there.

2 comments:

provoloner said...

Yay! I'm so glad to hear they're doing better. Mom said that Lila really lost some weight.

You gotta feed that girl some ice cream!

Megan said...

I think you ban of mom points is doing pretty good so you should be fine after last week. lol. I am glad to hear that your girls are doing better. Hopefully now you can catch a friggin break, right?! A mom can wish ;)