Launi was a little fascinated with her ruffles, but both of them were champs and didn't mess with their feathers at all.
I made Lila's feathers Velcro to her shirt so we could take them off so she could still sit in her car seat and such. I love this picture though, this is a little boy from nursery that she really likes.
One with her feathers on...
Launi's cute little backside.
..And cute little front side.
Both Lila and Launi loved trick or treating. Launi was way more aggressive about it and would bang on doors and reach her hand in candy bowls trying to get as much as she could...hilarious because she had no idea what it was and hadn't ever had candy.
Lila's feathers faced forward so you could see them from the front.


I don't know what she is doing here, but she is cute! We had a wonderful Halloween and loved taking the girls around.

10 comments:
They are so cute! Good job!
They look great! What fun costumes.
You are 100% right. They were the cutest peacocks ever! Thanks so much for bringing the girls over last night to trick or treat! We love you guys and your girls so much!
Oh my goodness, those girls are SO cute! I can't even believe how much more grown up they look now, too! Great job on the costumes.
awwhh! they are adorable little peacocks! i love it1
Your girls are getting so big and more adorable too - how is that even possible?! Those costumes are so cute. I have never seen that either - so kudos to you. Lovesit!
Those costumes were beyond creative, AND cute. There is just no word to describe how much I loved them. Way to go Mom!!!
Does Jake have a gun in his butt?
CUTEEEEE costumes!
ADORABLE!! I am just in awe with how cute your girls are! I seriously need to call you and ask for advice about girls. I am so envious that your girls let you put things in the hair & on their head. Audrey will never let me! I love the tights, they seriously complete the costume! Great job Sheena!!
They look adorable!
Post a Comment