Lila has recently given up naps for good. This means that around 5 or 6 in the evening she is beyond tired. I try to avoid driving after 4 with her in the car because she will fall asleep and is impossible to wake up. If I just let her sleep she will sleep until 8 or 9 at night and then want to stay up until 3 in the morning. Lila has always been a solid sleeper, but these days I can brush her teeth, change her diaper and put her in her pajamas without her so much as opening an eye. I bet I could even give her a bath too, I just haven't tried. After I stopped recording this particular time , I tried splashing her with cold water, putting an ice cube on her, and letting Launi crawl around on her. She kept on sleeping.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! I especially love that and ice cube didn't wake her. Hope she didn't keep you up til 3:00 that night. :)
I am laughing so hard right now. I remember Ross telling me about your kids and their awesome sleeping habits. I hope that she (and you) adjust to the no nap thing quickly so that you can both resume normal life. Until then, have fun thinking of new ways to keep her awake. lol.
That is so funny. I wish I could sleep like that. It is a gift. Love you sheena!
that is hilarious. Sometimes I wish my child would sleep that well!
Oh Sheena this is hilarious! I have to be honest, I am dreading the day when Audrey gives up naps for good. I hope that you are all adjusting good!
I am so jealous. I wish I had sound sleepers. They both wake up the moment the car stops. Dean also gave up naps a few months ago and I really miss them now. I just caught up on your blog, sorry about the surgery, but I'm glad Jake is doing better.
I would love to see you guys next time you are down here.
Miss you Sheena.
Post a Comment