Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Just 6 Short Months...

We are having a baby! Yup, that means that I am currently 3 months pregnant. I am due March 29th 2011 and am beyond excited. I am thrilled at the idea of having a spring baby.
This pregnancy has felt very different than my other 2, but certainly nothing to complain about. I was able to hear the heartbeat yesterday, it was 174 bpm. That is pretty fast and the wives tell is that the faster it is the more likely it is to be a girl, but who knows if there is any truth to it. This one was faster than both of my girls though. We told Lila and Launi yesterday that there was a baby in my tummy and they are thrilled. Lila asked if we go go to the doctors right then so he could take it out and she could hold it. We explained to them that the baby has to get a lot bigger before he/she can come out and now Launi keeps repeating, "The baby in my mom's tummy has to get real big, then I can have it." Needless to say we are all very happy and excited to be having a baby!

9 comments:

Sara said...

YEAH!! Congrats! So excited for you!

provoloner said...

We can't wait! We're already making plans with mom to drive up when the baby is born.
Have you started researching baby names? If it's a boy you should give him an uber-biblical name like Eutychus,Jobab, Zaphnathpaaneah, or Heman.
You could call him Zaphn for short.

Kara said...

Sheena,
We are so excited for you guys! You and Jake might just be the cutest parents out there and you certainly make very darling children. So the way I see it you two kind of owe it to the world to bring another adorable Menke child into the world!

Megan said...

YAY! Congrats! Sounds like you already have 2 little moms ready to help you out. If there is anything I can do too, let me know. Perhaps you are still tired and need a nap? You could bring the girls down for a play date? Just sayin'... Hope you are feeling well! :)

JAM said...

My prediction is a boy. And biblical names and Jewish names rule. But what do you think of two brothers zenock and zenos? Maybe they could take over Zions security.

amandamenghini said...

Awesome!

Craig C. said...

Such great news! Ange and I are very happy for you guys!!

Maxine Parrish said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!! We can't wait to meet little Pat!

The Dobrons said...

Congratulations Sheena!!! Hope you're feeling well!