My girls are currently right smack dab in the middle of a "we love Daddy" phase. I can't really blame them...he is pretty wonderful. As I am typing, Jake is reading Lila a goodnight story and she is giggling her little heart out. Ah music to my ears.

Launi would never turn down cuddling with her dad.

Both girls could play and wrestle with their dad 24 hours a day. In this department, mom will just not do.


This is the face Launi gives me when I go to get her out of bed instead of Jake. Nothing says "I love you" like a cute little crusty first thing in the morning.

Dad could read her the encyclopedia and it wouldn't matter as long as he was reading to her.



As much as I love it when my girls love me, I am thoroughly enjoying this phase of theirs.
3 comments:
What a darling post! My heart just about melted into a pool of mushy goo. That picture of Jake and Launi in the pool slays me - the look of pure love and adoration mirrored in each of their faces is priceless. Keep up the awesome posting!
I'm with Maxine - such a darling post! I love how you have captured so many of the "Daddy" moments. This made my heart melt... Audrey is completely in love with her Daddy also. Seeing your post has made me realize that I need to capture more of their moments together. Great post!
Thanks Maxine and Devon! I love that picture of Launi and Jake in the pool too, I'm pretty sure they are best friends. It's fun to do posts like this cause I love looking at all of the pictures I have of the 3 of them.
Post a Comment