Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Almost Done!

I know this post is a million years late and I considered not posting it at all, but who knows when we will be back in Hawaii and it was kind of an amazing trip.
On Monday we went on a catamaran and had a fabulous time.


There were probably around 20 dolphins chilling around the bout for a good portion of the trip, totally within touching distance.
Of course the scenery was gorgeous.
Jake did some snorkeling, but I was freezing so I totally wussed out.
He drove the boat for a while.

After our boat ride, we went for a drive up to the north part of the island.


The sunset was amazing, I wish this picture did it justice.

We had a spectacular Monday and hopefully I will get around to posting about Tuesday, our last day in Hawaii.

No comments: