My cousin Carrie gave me the very best Christmas present in the world and took our family pictures. Here are just a few of the ones I loved. There were so many amazing pictures to choose from, I had the hardest time narrowing down the ones I wanted to frame.
Your family pictures turned out beautiful! Thanks for the Christmas card too. I loved that they were individualized - that was great! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas - thanks for being our friends! ;)
Those pictures are all so gorgeous! The girls look absolutely adorable together - Carrie really captured their sweet, loving relationship. Merry Christmas!!
You have such a gorgeous family. Love everything about these pictures. I've shown your christmas card to everyone who comes over because you all are just too perfect! I miss you and we need to get together soon. Dinner at our house sometime this month? I'll call you!
Jake and I met in Provo Utah in September 2004, he was my home teacher. We were married 10 months later on July 30, 2005 in the San Diego Temple. We had our beautiful Lila Shai on November 21st, 2006. She has been a greater joy to us then we ever thought possible. We had Launi Jo a couple of weeks ago on August 19th. She is the sweetest of all sweet babies and all three of us are madly in love with her. Life is wonderful and I am loving being a mom and a wife.
Lila Shai brand new
Born 8 lbs 8 oz 20 inches long on Nov 21 2006
Launi Jo
Born 8 pounds 14 ounces 20 inches long on August 19, 2008
8 comments:
Your family pictures turned out beautiful! Thanks for the Christmas card too. I loved that they were individualized - that was great! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas - thanks for being our friends! ;)
Those pictures are all so gorgeous! The girls look absolutely adorable together - Carrie really captured their sweet, loving relationship. Merry Christmas!!
I am seriously in LOVE with your family pictures!! How I wish that I could kidnap Carrie and have her take mine!!
Thank you so much Carrie! I also loved the pictures. I also love how everyone assumes we are so wealthy and hired a top notch expensive photographer.
You have such a gorgeous family. Love everything about these pictures. I've shown your christmas card to everyone who comes over because you all are just too perfect! I miss you and we need to get together soon. Dinner at our house sometime this month? I'll call you!
I love the one you chose for your Christmas card. Ho you are Jake are close, and the girls play around you.
Love, love, love, your family! These pictures are beautiful!!!!
Those are the cutest pics ever! You are super sexy in those jeans girly!!! Your girl are so so cute!
Post a Comment