Monday, December 14, 2009
Merry Christmas to Me!
I have already been given 2 fabulous gifts for Christmas. First one is a new camera that is wonderful and amazing and I love it as much as you can legitimately love a camera. Now I just need to figure out how to use it. The second one is Lila being potty trained. She woke up one morning last week and told me she had to go pee, she went on the potty and has ever since. She has not had one accident and even wakes up dry in the morning. I was feeling like a bit of a slacker since Lila turned 3 and wasn't potty trained yet, but she showed no interest and would just get upset when we talked about not wearing diapers anymore. I kept telling myself that she will let me know when she is ready and she totally did, so far potty training has been a piece of cake, I haven't needed to remind her once. Thank you miss Lila for the perfect Christmas present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hooray for both presents! That's awesome that Lila just potty trained herself! And I can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures you'll be taking with you awesome new camera - I'm sure I'll be getting camera envy in no time! ;)
Read "Understanding Exposure." Good book to learn the basics.
Photography is hard.
Good luck without Jake! I hope he's returned to you soon.
Okay. Really. That is the BEST present EVER. Not just the potty training part, but the fact that she did it herself. Way to go Lila! And way to go you for not pushing it and letting her do it when she was ready. Sounds like that idea totally paid off! lol.
Yeah Lila! That is so exciting! The only thing that is a little bit sad about this situation is how cute little buns looks in diapers.
Whooo Hoooo!
Post a Comment