Saturday, March 22, 2008

I love having Photographers in the Family

I have 2 cousins who are photographers and sometimes they just start snapping away at miss Lila. I will not complain one tiny bit cause they provide me with the cutest pictures of my baby that you will ever see. This was suppose to be a photo shoot for my cousin but Lila made her way into some pictures and now they are priceless to me. Is she not seriously the cutest little thing ever?




17 comments:

Whitney said...

I love being the first to comment!!! And I LOVE my adorable niece- she could not be any cuter! I can't wait to kiss that little face...I'll probably have to pin her down since she won't remember me, but it'll be worth it...for me anyway.

Maxine Parrish said...

Lila is so so so stinkin' cute! If it didn't ruin lives and tear families apart, I'd tell you to seriously consider making her a child model. Can't wait to be there with you guys!

Bradley Family said...

Sheena....your little girl really is just the cutest thing EVER! She is so photogentic. I just wanted to tell you that I voted. I think you are most definately having a girl. That is...you are due in August right? I think that's what I remembered.

JAM said...

This kid keeps getting cuter and cuter. I wonder when and if its going to stop and start regressing on her lever of cuteness. I better enjoy it now.

Brooke said...

She could NEVER stop being cute Jake - with good looking parents like you and sheena it's just not possible. I need to come up there again! I know she misses me ;) love you guys and your absolutely adorable little one.

provoloner said...

Yay! I get to see Lila this weekend!

I hope she's not too cool for me. You remember me, don't you Lila? [blank stare, then walks away]

Good to see ya, Lila.

Starlee said...

Those pictures are darling! Who took them? Dawni or Carrie?

Sheena Menke said...

I think they both took a few cause Dawni was doing a photo shoot of Carrie and so they were camera swapping here and there. We should get them to take a few pics of Asher and Lila together.

Devon and Josh said...

Sheena... These pictures of Lila are just so darling!! Have you ever been on shutterfly? You could make yourself a darling photo book all about Lila!!

DB said...

Jake, if you don't already have one, it might be wise to invest in a shotgun. Lila is too cute for her own good.

JAM said...

Got one. Check!

Kara said...

I love your pictures of Lila. She is such a doll! I also want to let you know that we just LOVE her! I also wanted to let you know that I finally updated my blog. I didn't realize that the last time I posted was in February! Shame on me!

Sara said...

can I borrow one of the photographer friends? She is such a doll and those are some amazing pictures! We really need to get together- we leave in less than a month! Are you busy next week sometime? whenever!

Amber said...

What a darling little girl! And she is so photogenic!

Sally Barrington said...

Oh my word! those the the best pictures ever. Wow! She is the cutes. Kisses from Sally!!!

Rachel said...

Sheena! I'm glad you found my blog too! It looks like you're having fun being a mom! Congratulations on the pregnancy too! (I hope that's right-- I just remember seeing the countdown to the right.) I should probably just e-mail you, but I'm not sure I have your address. But I will say, I think we need to start seriously thinking about a reunion when Andrea gets home with Claire and Ruthie and everyone else we can get. I love and miss you! It'll be fun to keep in touch with the blog. Tell you cousins hi and that I love and miss them too.

Amberly said...

She is so cute. I wish I could get pictures of Emma so often. She really is going to be so beautiful, you are in trouble with the boys. Hey maybe Cayden will have a crush on her, ha ha. Anyway we have a new link to our blog, it is www.chuckandamber.blogspot.com I am trying to make it safer and not include our last name in anything. Thanks
Amberly