Saturday, March 22, 2008

Family Party at the Burton's

My aunt and uncle came home from their mission so we had a raging party at their house. I would like to take credit for these pictures, but I didn't take a single one. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Amber said...

what cute pictures! I downloaded a few to my computer. I hope that's okay. Isn't it great....the photographers! All of the cute pics I have of my kids are thanks to them!

Whitney said...

I'm so jealous I missed the party- it looks like a good one (of course when is a Mann family party NOT good?)!

JAM said...

What a fun party. Wait, was I there? I don't see my picture...maybe I missed it.

Let me know if you remember seeing me there.

Brooke said...

I shouldn't look at posts like this because it hurts my heart that i wasn't there. but wait - then i walk outside and lay out in the 75 + degree weather and I remember why i live here. it is only a temporary fix, but it keeps me sane while i'm away from my great family! CAN YOU PLEASE COME HOME!