Monday, August 23, 2010

5 LONG Years!

Jake and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. I can't believe 5 years has already come and gone, it completely flew by.

I could say a million things I love about him, but don't worry, I'll just name a few. Jake is one of the funniest people in the world, and what's even better is he thinks everyone and everything is funny too. Just about everyday he makes me laugh so hard I shed a tear. Jake is supportive through and through, of me and our girls. He encourages us and always makes a point of telling us he is proud of things we do. Jake works hard...really hard. He isn't one to slack off or not do the best job he can no matter how unimportant the job may be. Jake is the greatest dad hands down. He is playful and loving and affectionate and understanding and forgiving and all the things that make the girls and me adore him wholeheartedly. He is always willing to serve and never judges others, including me. He is passionate about life and my most favorite person in the world. I am thankful everyday for the dedicated father and husband that he is and I am so happy that 5 years is just the beginning.

4 comments:

provoloner said...

Congrats guys! That's huge!

I wish I could make my wife laugh every day - Jake, you're one funny guy.

Maxine Parrish said...

Yeah, me too Collin! HA HA! Just kidding (see? I laughed...). Happy anniversary guys!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years. It is crazy how fast time goes. Next thing you know it will be 10. Happy Anniversary!