Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Fabulous Friday Night

It was a Friday night and Jake and I had no plans. We threw the girls in the car and headed over to this fantastic place.

We had it completely to ourselves.

Then a few of our favorite friends showed up with their darling kids.
Launi just might be one of the easiest little things to love. Her squishy self, combined with her big blue eyes and cute curls mixed in with her feisty and still sweet personality make her almost irresistible.


This our friends little girl who is absolutely gorgeous.

I love this one of Lila, if there was a sports illustrated calendar for kiddos this picture would totally be in it.



I'm pretty sure Lila and Sam were having a top-notch dance party, at least it looks that way.
After playing in the water, we got ourselves some delicious ice cream.

Then the kids hung on the bars and played a little hide and go seek while the adults chatted.

Our evening ended with some fabulous cuddling and a little Caillou in Lila's bed.
All in all it was a really great night, one of those nights where the parents have as much fun as the kids.

6 comments:

JAM said...

Can't get much better than that. What a great family I have.

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

I'm pretty sure your two little girls are the cutest things ever!! They are adorable. I'm love staying caught on you guys! We'll have to get together next time we come down to Utah!

provoloner said...

I love that picture of Launi laughing! Thanks for the great post!
I miss those girls.

Jen said...

Looks like a fun time! Where is that place?

Megan said...

Okay so the Sport Illistrated comment/picture had me laughing. SO funny. Sounds like a great night. Ice cream and swimming just go hand in hand :)

Maxine Parrish said...

What a fun night! I love spontaneous outings that turn out so well. Those pictures are completely darling and I miss you all already so much! Maybe you should plan a trip to CA soon. You have until the end of September for us to sign y'all in for free (and wouldn't free be fun??).