Monday, August 9, 2010

Listening In...

This is the conversation that took place between Lila and Launi right after Lila threw a baby at Launi...

Launi: Oh my baby! Thanks for giving me my baby, Lila.
Lila: I didn't give it to you Launi, I frew it at you!
Launi: Okay, thank you, Lila. So nice of you.
Lila: No Launi! I wasn't being nice, I was mean! I FREW it at you.
Launi: Yup, thank you giving me my baby.
Lila: (long pause) You're welcome Launi.

9 comments:

lennyxjade said...

that is so funny! they are so cute

Kara said...

Sheena that is so cute! Launi really is such a sweetie pie and I guess this proves she is a glass half full kinda girl.

provoloner said...

Excellent! Launi's such a good kid.

Megan said...

So she is a 'kill her with kindness' kind of a girl huh? Too cute. Where can I get me one like that?! ;)

Hartless1 said...

♥it! I have THE cutest nieces around!

Maxine Parrish said...

That. Was. Hilarious. On so many levels. Seriously, I WISH I could have been there to witness that!

Anonymous said...

Gary and I are giggling! :)

Anonymous said...

Gary and I are giggling! :)

Jen said...

Wow! This is so hilarious and super cute at the same time. How many other funny things you must hear everyday!