Monday, June 28, 2010

Open Wide!


I'm pretty sure Launi thinks that the wider she opens her mouth the bigger the bite we'll give her. We think it is kind of cute.

4 comments:

Collin said...

I love these kinds of posts! Launi is such a hoot. So are you guys planning another trip to SoCal this summer???

Brandon and Rachel said...

Sheena! I found your blog through Sharon's photography blog. Isn't she amazing? Your little family is so cute! And I love your girls' names. I'm pretty sure your husband was in one of my wards long ago- ha ha! I didn't really know him though. Looks like you're having fun. Hope things keep going well.

Maxine Parrish said...

I think her mouth is bigger than both my boys' mouths combined. So cute! Her eyes just get bluer each time I see them, I think.

Megan said...

Too too cute!

And I would have been up there, knees buckling, on the zip line too. No worries.