While I'm blogging, I may as well add this sweet picture of my brother and his little boy Isaac. It is one of my favorite pictures and these are 2 of my favorite guys.
1 comment:
Collin
said...
I need to shave more. And sleep more. I look like a serial killer.
Jake and I met in Provo Utah in September 2004, he was my home teacher. We were married 10 months later on July 30, 2005 in the San Diego Temple. We had our beautiful Lila Shai on November 21st, 2006. She has been a greater joy to us then we ever thought possible. We had Launi Jo a couple of weeks ago on August 19th. She is the sweetest of all sweet babies and all three of us are madly in love with her. Life is wonderful and I am loving being a mom and a wife.
Lila Shai brand new
Born 8 lbs 8 oz 20 inches long on Nov 21 2006
Launi Jo
Born 8 pounds 14 ounces 20 inches long on August 19, 2008
1 comment:
I need to shave more.
And sleep more.
I look like a serial killer.
Post a Comment