Her cheeks are growing to enormous sizes, making it almost impossible to not kiss them hundreds of times a day.

Launi's vocabulary is also expanding like crazy, she shocks me daily at the new words she knows. She knows lots of people...mommy, daddy, Lila, Whitney (mimi), Dustin (said very clearly), Grandma (hamma), Brooke who she refers to as hamma booke, craig, and Jeff to name a few. She knows most foods, but the ones we hear the most are juice, snack, eggs, broccoli, roll, and cheese. She says, "I want that", "put back" (when I get out the nose suction thingy), "Where's Lila?", "take bath please?" and a whole bunch of other little things. She knows all of her animals and their noises and walks around the house pointing to things and saying what they are.

Launi can be a bit dramatic, she will occasionally fall down on her knees to really help us understand that she is so upset she can't walk anymore. The things that break her little heart are putting food away she wanted more of, when daddy goes upstairs to work, when she can't find Lila, when you take her out of the bath, when Lila takes anything away from her, and when you take her tooth brush away-that one is fun cause it happens twice a day.
For the most part Launi is as sweet as they come, actually sweeter. She is happy and content doing just about anything. She loves people and totally rolls with whatever is going on and whoever is around.
Launi is playful and loves to be chased and play hide and go seek. She loves to walk around the house holding Lila's hand and when she was sick she cried for Lila nonstop. I would find them snuggling in Lila's bed reading books everyday. Launi is very good at sharing and every time I give her any snack she will stick out her other hand and say," and Lila? " Then I have to give her another snack that she will hurry and deliver to Lila.
Launi's hair is getting so long and after a good nap is a complete fuzz ball. She loves hair though and will play with anyone's hair that will let her. She loves to color, but occasionally gets bored with the paper and likes to move onto other household items.
Launi is OBSESSED with babies. She carries one around 24/7 and other than Lila, baby is the word she says the most often. She kisses and hugs her babies ALL of the time, she really is attached to them to the point where it kind of drives Jake and I a little crazy.
Launi loves to read, she will do it by herself for a while, but if you read with her she will read as long as you can last. She loves all books and tries to kiss every animal and baby in her books, it makes reading to her a bit of a struggle.
Launi is at such a fun wonderful age and we are having the best time with her. She makes us laugh and always has hugs and kisses for us. She is a very compassionate little one and we could not possibly adore her any more than we do.

6 comments:
What a great post! You are such a great mommy, capturing all of her fun & important bits. The picture that had me laughing out loud was of her on the floor being "dramatic" What a complete cutie she is! I can't believe that she is 17 months old! Where, oh where does the time go?
Soo... which one is your favorite? Ha, just kidding! How could you ever possibly choose between two such adorable and sweet girls?? I loved that post and reading up on how she's growing. It's amazing how much she's talking already! Wish wish wish we could be there!
Okay so how cute is she? I loved reading this post and getting to know your cute little girl a little better. Is it bad that I find the crying/tantrum picture adorable? And the fact that she runs her messy fingers through her hair is hilarious...only because it isn't happening to me ;) So I think we need a play date or sorts. You should let me know if there is a day that works for you guys in the next couple of weeks.
Oh my goodness, I could not possibly love my nieces any more! They're pretty much the cutest little girls in the world!
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Easily Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them @ Rapid Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]
Launi Rocks!
Post a Comment