So I have to give a talk in church in the morning which I have not yet written and I have a final on Tuesday and 2 oral presentations I have to present on Monday that I have not even started, but for some reason blogging about nothing is going to be my first priority at this time. So enjoy!

Lila absolutely loves to sit in her old car seat flipped upside down.

I will occasionally find her in it just chilling and reading a book.

This particular time she had a little hymn book in her hands and was singing her heart out.

12 comments:
aww, that is sweet. I can tell she is super smart. does she talk a lot? I love how she likes to wear funky things on her head, Dean would definately rip that bow right off. I can't wait to get them together.
Your talk was awesome, so I guess that just goes to show that procrastination really does pay off.
Why don't they make seats for adults as comfy as a car seat? Then again, Cade hates his - maybe we'll start flipping it around too.
That is so sweet that she sings! I love the pictures. Did you take them? They look pro-style! I just want to kiss her cheeks in the cute close-up shots! I'm glad your talk went well. I get physically sick when I have to talk. I need more practice! Maybe you can teach me some tricks.
SO CUTE! Morgan does the same thing! Although it only lasts a few minutes! How are you feeling? I need to see pictures of your pregnant self!
Leave it to you to save all that stuff for the last minute and still pull it off like a pro. I wish I was there for your talk, although nothing beats the talk you gave in the singles ward where you started randomly talking to people in the congregation. That might have been the most entertaining talk I've ever heard. Maybe you should blog about that experience:)
Thank you Whit for bringing up such a wonderful and yet completely embarrassing moment. Let's just say this talk went over a little better then that one and I would rather not blog about it and have to try and remember that one in detail.
I ♥ LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!
nothing has changed. your priorities are in line with everything i have ever known about you. thanks for being consistent - i'm not a huge fan of change ;) and as always your daughter is darling and well on her way to being the next american idol.
Lila is just so beautiful - I LOVE her headband! You always seem to have the cutest things for her. I bet that you are so excited that you get to use them again for your new little one. This post made me laugh - like you, I am such a procrastinator... but I can't help it!! I am sure however, that your talk & presentation at school went absolutely perfect!!
Hey if you can procrastinate and still give such a great talk like you did...I say you make it the norm of how you do things!! Oh, and I want to hear about the talk Whitney is talking about...please share!
I just want to kiss Lila's grandma spot!!
Post a Comment