I just wanted to post about Jake real quick because he is just plain wonderful.

I could list a million things I love about him but I thought I would just share a few of my absolute favorites. First off he makes me laugh really really hard on a

daily basis. Life with him is never ever boring. Second, he is who he is. Jake does not possess the ability to be even the slightest
bit fake. You can count on him being

his real self at all times, definitely

refreshing. And last, he truly is the most amazing father to Lila that I could ever imagine. He

plays with her all of the time and kisses her and cuddles her and loves her so so much. I could not have chosen a better father to her and I'm pretty sure she

agrees, she loves him with all her little heart.


13 comments:
We like Jake too. We'd like him even better if he moves his family to San Diego - but hey, everyone has at least one flaw.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! but i do agree with DB on this one!
I love you Jake!
Hip hip hooray for Jake! I especially appreciate his steady stream of impromptu songs for Lila. Very amusing!
Yeah, Jake is a really great guy... Always good for laughs, loyalty, and insanely-too-early workouts. Basically an outstanding state-farm neighbor.
Ange is always commenting on how amazing my friends are. Especially Jake.
Yeah, it's a big deal that Craig has good buddies. You guys could get together and play video games or watch endless sports and ignore your esposas y ninas. But you don't. You get together and find ways to RULE THE WORLD!!
Jake is Grake!
I'm so glad you picked well in one shot! (It took me 2) You guys are so cute together- and you make lovely babies!
What a wonderful post! And what a wonderful family you have!
I'd have to agree with DB as well...so that makes 3 official votes- you should probably start packing your bags right now.
Aw dude, I love you and how you know how wicked awesome that brother of mine is.
I love Jake too! Lol. Lila is such a cute little girl. Hopefully Lori and I will produce an equally cute baby!
Cute. You are such a good wife. the pics of him with Lila are so cute. She is such an adorable little girl
Well, thanks for making me cry. That is so sweet Sheena.
Post a Comment