Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lila's Morning Hair




This is what my child occasionally looks like when she wakes up in the morning. I promise she gets cuter throughout the day.

7 comments:

Whitney said...

Ok I'm still laughing out loud- those pictures are classic. If only I could look that cute with morning hair...

Lianna said...

nice hairdo! what is she having for breakfast? a hamburger? :)
I want to see more candid Lila pics.

Maxine Parrish said...

Yeah, except for this girl gets the most GORGEOUS curly locks as soon as you sprinkle a little water her way. Nice try, Sheena, but your little girl is way too cute!

DB said...

What in the world are you feeding her? That doesn't look like cake...

Maxine Parrish said...

Ok everyone, she is eating a bagel and cream cheese and some scrambled eggs. She just tears the bagel up into pieces so what you are seeing on her plate is a bagel half torn up with some scrambled eggs.

Brooke said...

she seriously looks disturbed - I LOVE IT! and proof that she is darling, farther down the page! loves

Anthony Davis said...

Lila is quite the photogenic little girl. Congrats on another little girl on the way! Jake will now have a better understanding of my life being surrounded by 3 females! Prepare yourself!!!