Friday, January 18, 2008

What Lila looks like pretty much 24/7





Lila wears her pajamas almost all day long, if we aren't going anywhere for the day I just don't see the point of putting her in something not quite as comfy. She is a little obsessed with shoes, so almost the first thing she does when she wakes up is grabs a shoe for me to put on her. She then finds a hat in our coat closet, puts it on herself, and makes her way to the pantry. There she will grab any one thing she can reach and that becomes what she carries around for the day. So, for most of the day miss Lila is in her pajamas, wearing one shoe and a hat, and carrying around something random she found in the pantry.

4 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Wow, quite the fashionista, I see! Why is your widdle girl so darn cute??

DB said...

I think I like her style. Who wouldn't want to be in jammies all day long? She's pure girl with her shoe thing!

Whitney said...

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to find a picture of you at her age sporting the same style- oh wait, there are no pictures of you when you were her age. You'll just have to take our word that this is what you looked like 24/7 (except slightly more ghetto...obviously)

Katie said...

I think that is one of my favorite blog posts I have ever seen.