Jake, Lila and I went to San Diego for Christmas. We were there for 2 whole weeks and had such a fabulous time. Highlight #1 was getting see my new nephew Cade just moments after he was born. He has to be one of the cutest newborns in the whole world. Whit was a total trooper and this is her and the babe just days after his arrival.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Christmas Time Adventures Highlight #1
Jake, Lila and I went to San Diego for Christmas. We were there for 2 whole weeks and had such a fabulous time. Highlight #1 was getting see my new nephew Cade just moments after he was born. He has to be one of the cutest newborns in the whole world. Whit was a total trooper and this is her and the babe just days after his arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sheena, I just found your blog! Oh how cute. I didn't know you were a blogger! I am excited to keep track of your sweet little girl. Yay! Erin
Yeah for blog updates! What a fun trip! Your nephews are adorable... And so is your daughter- so cute! I thought of you today when Makenna slept all day long- pretty much. Don't you love having a baby that loves to sleep???
Thanks so much for having us for dinner on Sunday! So much fun, and we decided that was the best ham we have ever had!!!!!
I think that is such a cute baby too! Maybe I'm biased. I dunno.
I wish I had know you were down there! I would have loved to have seen you! Brian and I decided we are coming up to provo for the homecoming game- I would love to come see you!
Post a Comment