Monday, January 21, 2008

Lila Dancing in her new Leggings

We had a little photo shoot of Lila in her new leggings. She liked
them in the beginning.

Then she sort of rediscovered them.
Then she tried to take them off.
That wore her out a bit.

She had a burst of energy and was back to dancing.

8 comments:

provoloner said...

Best.post.ever.

DB said...

If I scroll really fast through the pictures, I actually see her dancing on my screen! Love it!

Whitney said...

I wish they made leggings like that for adults...I think they could be really flattering on the thighs- what do you think?

The Clarks said...

She is so cute! I'm really hoping for a girl this time...yeah I'm pregnant again! Woo!
Jenny

Jen said...

She is such a doll!

Kara said...

I absolutly LOVE the baby legs! So totally cute!!!!1

The Dobrons said...

Hey Sheena! Thanks for commenting om my blog! Holy cow--I think I've met your husband before. There is something extremely familiar about his face--I feel like I've met him before like at BYU but maybe he just looks familiar from the one time I met him after you were married- hmm...

DB said...

I love this post, but when you check someone's blog 5 times a day, you discover that you anticipate, with bated breath, the introduction of a new one...