
Jake was working pretty late one night so Lila and I decided to make him some cookies. She wasn't the biggest help decorating but she had lots of fun. This is the best sugar cookie recipe ever by the way, I grabbed it from someone else's blog, let me know if anyone wants it.

11 comments:
Cute cookies! I want the recipe!!
They were yummy!
Whitney wants the recipe. I haven't asked her, but if she had the recipe, I'd be that much closer to getting sugar cookies too. Hint hint
They look terrific! Please send us the recipe too!
you're making the rest of us wives look bad. Now Dustin is going to be expecting cookies every time he has a hard day at work because he thinks thats just what wives do. Thanks. (BTW- I really do want the recipe and well done on the decorating- they're super cute)
I want it I want it!
The cookies look yummy! Your little girl is adorable, congrats (only about a year and a half late!)
~Katie Baker Sabin (rec mgmt TA extradonaire:)
Yeah, thanks a lot. You have to post the recipe now. My husband wants some too. The perils of letting your husband look over your shoulder as you check blogs. Grrrr.
Sheena, you do make some very good cookies... Those chocolate chip ones...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM. These look fantastic too.
I want the recipe. Although I'm sure mine will not turn out that cute. Amber
I want the recipe! You are the best wife in the whole world. I need to be more like you!
Post a Comment