So I'm still a huge slacker and haven't blogged in a few months. I know you are probably thinking I should just suck it up and start from today instead of trying to catch up, but I refuse. If I don't post these pictures and memories they will just sit in my hard drive for all time. So here it is, a recap of August 2011.
Lila and Launi are still madly in love with Simon and can't get enough of him.
Simon is an extremely tolerant little guy and just smiles and giggles as the girls hug and kiss him constantly.
He occasionally give me the "please help me" look.
The girls pick out their own clothes pretty much all Summer long and then bust out some fabulous poses.
Simon is one happy sweet wonderful little guy...
even when the girls put jewelry on him.
Miss Launi turned 3.
We started the day off at Kneaders for french toast with the family. We usually let the kids pick where they want to have dinner on their birthday but she very strongly insisted that she wanted kneaders for breakfast instead. We happily obliged.
Whitney made Launi a princess super hero cape and mask and it was love at first sight.
We wanted to go camping with the Barringtons and we convinced Launi that it would be a fabulous Birthday party for her.
She requested a doughnut cake which again we happily obliged. It was the easiest thing to travel with and there was no cutting or mess- easy peasy.
Jake went around and let all the kiddos have a turn blowing out the candles.
All 3 kids fell right to sleep and slept forever like little angels.
It was pretty gorgeous.
Proof that Cito joined us. For some reason we have always called Simon, Simoncito which turned into Cito and now that is pretty much all we call him.
We came home, took naps, got cleaned up and played with a few birthday toys for a while.
Then we went out to dinner for a legit birthday dinner for Launi.
She fell asleep in the car and in true Launi fashion was impossible to wake up.
Once she woke up, she had a ball.
This is Miss Launi sporting her new dress from Grandma Coco that she wishes she could live in.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































1 comment:
I am not sure what I like better, the 'save me' face from Simon or the picture of Jake carrying Launi completely passed out :) I like your kids! lol.
Post a Comment