So you might think I am being unrealistic, but I am trying to will this baby to come out this Thursday. My doctor goes out of town on Friday and doesn't come back until after my due date so I'm thinking Thursday, the 17th sounds perfect. In case you were wondering that is 4 days away, 4 days!! No my house isn't clean, and the laundry isn't all done, and I don't have a freezer full of meals to last for the month after I have baby, but it doesn't mean that I am not ready to have this little guy in my arms. Is it possible to miss someone you have never really met? Maybe not, but I feel like I miss him. I am not uncomfortable or miserable by any means, I just plain want to see him and hold him and kiss him and smell his glorious new born baby smell. So, the point is, I think we might be more successful if all of us were thinking positive thoughts about this baby coming on Thursday-Thanks!
(38 weeks)

On a totally different note, I wanted to show everyone this incredibly darling picture that my sister painted me for baby's nursery. So cute, huh? I love it!
4 comments:
You'll have to name your son "Saint Patrick Menke."
Or, to make Jake happy, "San Patricio Menke."
Or maybe just "Erin Go Bragh Menke." Or Aaron, I guess.
I guess that solves your baby-naming problem!
If you have your baby Thursday, he might come out green! Just sayin'...
I will send labor vibes to you all day today and tomorrow...though mine might be tainted since I always go past my due date! I am so excited for you though. And no frozen dinners? I would love to bring you dinner after you have the baby. Seriously. So you better let me!
That is soooo cute!
Post a Comment