Thursday, February 24, 2011

Name That Baby!

I'm 35 weeks along and feeling like octo-mom. I still feel great and have lots of energy, I just feel like there has to be at least 6 or 7 babies in my tummy for it to be so big. Okay, that totally isn't the point of this post, I am getting sidetracked. Like I said, I am 35 weeks along and we still don't have a name for this baby boy. He is referred to as baby brother at our house. So I am asking you to help us out and give us some suggestions.


Name this baby. On your mark, get set, go!

9 comments:

Erin said...

You could name him TREY like we did with our little guy. He was the third child, first boy! Here are some other names we dig: Barrett, Garrett, Jacob (in your case the II), Chase, Eric, Taylor... that's all I have! Could you send your husband over to help us figure out our security system!!! ; ) BTW, when you need some free time, let your girls come over for a playdate! With only a few weeks to go, you could use some quiet time, I am sure! We are so excited for your family!

provoloner said...

We recently met a kid named Superstar Five - no joke. But seriously, are you going for something biblical/traditional or something more modern?

provoloner said...

If you're looking for hebrew names:
Uzi - "power"
Gabriel, David, Aaron, Moshe, Isaiah.

Buckland Family said...

You look great Sheena! I like the names Mason, Bowen, and Nixon. Good luck! Picking names is so hard.

Nivette said...

I'm a fan of Briton {lately, it's always changing}.

amandamenghini said...

I'm trying to think of cute names of boys in our ward. We have a lincoln, jace, ethan, cash, garrett. I also have always liked the name Easton. We almost named Hudson that but changed our mind last minute.

Megan said...

Boys names are so hard. I loved Landon, Spencer and Weston, but Ross did not. I also liked Gavin, Xavier, and Austin. Other names we liked but are very popular right now were Jacob (you would have reason to excuse that it is popular. lol), Eli, Logan and Max. Wow. I have quite the variety in names.

Any who, you are seriously glowing in the picture. How do you look so great pregnant and I can look so frumpy? Meh.

Maxine Parrish said...

I'm late to the game here. Here are some that haven't been mentioned: Calvin, Simon, Theodore, Timothy, James, or Matthias.

Devon and Josh said...

Boy names ARE hard!! You look absolutely stunning Sheena - don't be so hard on yourself! Okay, some of my boy name favs are: Jack (and oldie but a goodie) Lukas (the "k" makes it seem much more original) and Reeve (I've always liked this name, but couldn't use it with our last name!)

Good Luck Sheena! Can't wait to see your little Mr. Man!