That being said, I will now proceed with my nonsense post. One night the girls stuffed things in their clothes to look like me. Jake and I were thoroughly entertained, especially when we started having them do tricks. Watching them roll over, touch their toes, do sit ups and an assortment of other things might just make my "top 10 most entertaining moments of my life" list.




I should have taken more pictures of their fancy tricks, but I was too busy laughing hysterically. You will just have to use your imagination.

5 comments:
So after reading this brilliant post I looked back to find the last unimportant post you put up.
Oh yeah, it doesn't exist.
Awesome! So cute! Isaac just needs to be with his cousins some more.
That is so funny! I wish I could have seen the tricks, I'm sure they were absolutely AMAZING!
I LOVE your posts. Much better than 'recaps' if you ask me. Plus, this is the stuff you will want to remember, right?! One day I will be better at that kind of stuff. Your girls are so cute. I love the second picture of Launi! HILARIOUS!
Didn't Jake try it?
Post a Comment