Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Little Vacation Part 1

In the beginning of February Jake and I took the girls to San Diego and Tuscon to visit family. This is the first post about our trip. One of the days in California we spent in Irvine with Jake's brother Josh and his family. Lila was so happy to play with her adorable cousins.



They had a living room full of toys and Lila could have played there all day long.
Josh and Maren live by this beautiful lake and park area so we all went for a walk around it. It was such a gorgeous day, it made me want to move there. This is a picture of the girls on the walk.

They all had a wonderful time playing together, it was so cute.

Jake and his brother Josh at the park.
My little Lila went down the slide a half a million times.

Cheetos face, too cute to resist.


We had an absolute perfect day with Josh and his family and wish that we could see them more. Their 3 little girls are darling and Lila had the time of her life running around with them.

5 comments:

Megan said...

You guys were gone for a while - I bet it was so nice to spend time together and take a vacay with the family. I hope that the warm weather is sticking around here now too cause the past few days have been so nice - we have been living at the park.

Austyn said...

sheena!! oh i am so happy i found your adorable family! your girls are seriously model material. don't worry i just spent like an hour reading your whole blog! hahahahah!

Meg and Ted said...

So this would be the former Sheena Parrish?! I stumbled upon your blog...This is the former (and still) Ted Cox from Poway. I didn't know you were living in Utah. My wife and I live in Utah as well. Your family is absolutely adorable. I'm not cool enough for one of these "blog" things (at least I don't know how to work the one my wife does) so send me an email sometime at tedcox1@gmail.com to catch up. Hope you and your family are doing well.

provoloner said...

So whatever happened to "A Little Vacation Part 2?"

Still waiting...:)

Maxine Parrish said...

Yeah, I'm with Collin on this one. Loved reading the update, but want more (especially before you take your next vacation... to New Zealand!). :)