Sunday, February 22, 2009

Second annual Christmas Tree Burning

Last year Craig burned his Christmas tree and this year we joined him. It is quite the scene to behold.
Just the beginning...

A little bit bigger...

Seriously huge!


24 comments:

amanda said...

that dog in the last picture is really scary. is it a stray jawa?

Megan said...

Looks like your family had wuite the eventful and fun holiday season! We need to do a babysitting swap soon! Anna is missin Lila!

Lianna said...

Do you remember when we went to the beach and Putnam and other guys found a bunch of Christmas trees and put them in our bon-fire pit? I thought that was crazy, but I bet it looked cooler with them standing straight up. I miss our high school days sometimes.

Maxine Parrish said...

Oh man, that was so fun! If only we had some marshmallows...

DB said...

That was fun - makes me think about getting a real tree next year. And then I consider how quickly it burst into flames, and I then think- Never never never.

Whitney said...

Coolest thing ever! I don't know if I'll be able to convince Dustin to get a real tree next year so we can have our own tree burning party, but if I have to I'll go knocking door to door asking for dead tree donations to make my dream a reality. I'm thinking we'll need at least a dozen...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheena Menke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?