Saturday, December 13, 2008

So Much to Say

Lila has been going off on very long tangents these days. This is just a short little preview.

8 comments:

Sara said...

SO RAD! She is so funny, love it! Your Christmas card came and was adorable! We are still looking for a home in Lehi :). Although another job came Mark's way that would take us to Washington. It might be too good to pass up... we'll see though!

Lianna said...

Funny. Dean does that too. I also enjoyed your Christmas letter. I love seeing everyone growing. Lila is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again.

Maxine Parrish said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!

The Allan Family said...

Say wha..?

Josh Menke said...

Yeah. Andie did that, but Aria didn't as much. I wonder if Arwen will. Right now Arwen just says, "Da da da da da" and "Om" and "Mom" and stuff like that. She's starting to walk a little though.

Kara said...

I love it! WHOA MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hartless1 said...

I totally understand where she's coming from.

Amber said...

Gotta love little girls! so adorable