I haven't blogged in a very long time and thought I would do a quick update before I get to posting about Christmas. So stay tuned for more updates to come.

A couple of weeks ago Jake decided to climb into Lila's crib when he was waking her up in the morning. She absolutely loved it for about 30 seconds and then she wanted him out of her bed. Every morning since she has asked me to get in her crib though, hopefully she will give up soon. While Jake was in the crib I was scared to death that he was going to break it, the second he got out and it wasn't broken I thought about what a cute daddy he is.


Had to add this picture because Lila's kissing face cracks me up.

These girls really do love each other. Lila still wants to hold Launi every day and Launi doesn't mind one tiny bit. Lila is such a sweet and compassionate big sister and I am always amazed at how much that little 2 year old helps me with the baby. She gives her toys and brings me diapers and always sits by her and talks to her whenever Launi is wanting some attention.

Jake blessed Launi the first Sunday in December and it was such an incredable moment for me. She is my precious little angel and it warms my heart to see my sweet husband give her such a beautiful blessing. It was a wonderful day, but pathetically we only got a few pictures...sorry.


Lila discovered a pair of goggles recently and has been having fun with them ever since. She puts them on and then pretends to swim on the carpet, it cracks me up everytime.
6 comments:
Your family is so darling! I love seeing the pictures of them! But I want to see you all in real life! I'll be calling you later today!!
Great pics! It's been too long. Launi has changed a lot, super cute smile! I have to admit I've been tempted to climb into Dean's crib with him. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
So I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would say hi! Love it. Your kids are so dang cute. Have I mentioned I am excited to watch them tonight?! Cause when Annabelle and Lila get together it is nothing but pure entertainment!
I am finally caught up with your blog! You guys are so perfect! I am very impressed with Jake and his skills of not breaking cribs! And of course your girls are beautiful, as are you... honestly perfect!
LOL, that picture of him in the crib is a riot. That was too cute!
Hey, we have internet now (finally)! It's so good to see you guys, even if it has to be in the form of pictures. We miss you so much - Isaac still squeals with joy when he sees pictures of Lila.
Post a Comment