Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Many Faces of Lila

Sad Face

Happy FaceSilly Face
Surprised Face

Kissy Face


8 comments:

Lianna said...

that's fun! She is so adorable. They are fun at this age. We should get our kids together again soon.

Amber said...

What a cutie-pie! she' adorable.

Amber said...

I meant "she's" :)

Maxine Parrish said...

Where's the naughty face? That one's my favorite, but I guess you'd probably need a video to really capture its cuteness. I think you should probably also post her talkativeness. :)

JAM said...

So people need to vote on there favorite one. Mine is the first surprised face.

Sally Barrington said...

I love me the first kissy face!

Whitney said...

I can't believe how old she looks!!! Maybe it's her long hair...I don't know but she gets even cuter the older she gets. The surprised face is my favorite:)

DB said...

I'm with Jake, first surprised face wins.