Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick Update

Chubby Baby= Happy Baby! Launi is a blissfully happy baby, giving everyone and everything big huge smiles. She is beyond chubby and even Lila can't get enough of her cute face!


We have been borrowing Isaac's old swing and have loved every second of it. We can put Launi in it any time of day and she will be out cold within minutes, it's glorious.
Lila gets more fun by the minute and more mischievous by the second. She keeps us laughing and on our toes at all times.

Jake's parents came to visit for the weekend and I'm pretty sure Lila thought she was in heaven with Grandma Jo around. She did not want her out of her site.
A new favorite Lila moment of mine...Lila was playing in the house with just the bottoms of one of her dresses on (a common outfit for my nudest) when Jake came downstairs and went out the back door to our neighbors. Lila ran and got her boots on and then ran out the door and chased Jake down the street. It was pretty much the cutest thing to watch ever.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Yay, I am the first to comment! Launi is adorable! I love those pics of her! I got a cute pic of her smile in Park City.I'll send it! What a cute story about Lila! She's precious.

DB said...

You know, with the great weather we have out in sunny SD, the nudist could run outside every day...just something to think about. And if a move is out of the question, maybe consider a warm Thanksgiving as an option!

Whitney said...

Okay seriously, you guys HAVE to come for Thanksgiving because I can't wait till Christmas to see my cute nieces:)

TheRogersReport said...

I agree about chubby babies! our little ones couldn't have bean sweeter for the girls overnighter right? angels!