

We went to the Gardens at Thanksgiving point and thoroughly enjoyed the gorgeous weather and beautiful scenery, our kids did too.
We also went to and celebrated my cousin's wedding. It was tons of fun to get to see family that you just don't see enough.The ceremony was REALLY early, but absolutely perfect.


Whitney and I with our G-pas
I love this picture, that is my gorgeous grandma holding Launi at the reception.

We also went up to the canyon and it was seriously amazing. It made me wish the Fall lasted much longer.
Just had to throw in this picture of Jake so you could all see some proof that he has been working out everyday.
Whitney may be helping Cade walk in this picture, but don't be fooled, this 10 month old kid walks all over the place by himself. It is almost crazy to watch.
Thought I would post this picture as proof that Launi joined us on our adventure.

6 comments:
I just love seeing pictures from a fun vacation! It really looks like both you and Whitney had such a good time together. I just love all of the pictures - they are so much fun to look at!
hmmm....Jake's lookin' pretty good!! You better keep him close.. heheh.
That looks like great fun! I love the fall too. Cute, cute pics! That's a good picture to show that Jake has been working out. :) Are Launi's cheeks getting chubbier? Cute, cute!
We had so much fun this last trip- we just wish it could have been a little longer. If it weren't for the pictures we saw this morning of the snow sticking in EARLY OCTOBER we might be willing to make it a more long term stay. I think it's your turn now to come visit US!
Seriously, what was up with the snow? Lucky for us there are lots of great family members out there to help balance out the cold.
I love how most the pics you took while holding the the camera up... and I got to be in one! (feeling privilaged) tell jake all us girls were checking him out on the blog cuz you basically gave us permission :)
Post a Comment