Wednesday, October 15, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your high school? I had a pretty serious boyfriend who went to another high school, so not really.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Yeah, I didn't so much have my license. My boyfriend at the time was really wonderful and also happened to drive a nice truck and was willing to drive me around in it.
3.Did you pass your drivers test on the first try? yup, again, I didn't so much drive, but just so all of you know I did fail my test on the first try. Then I took it again literally years later and got 100%.
4. Were you a party animal? Not so much. I went to parties but would never call myself a party animal.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I would have to say yes, people didn't really tell me that but would bet anything that they were thinking that.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope, nope and nope, I am not musically inclined whatsoever.
7. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was. I didn't get really good grades or anything, but I'm pretty sure I was a goody-goody.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope, sure wasn't.
9. Did you get suspended or expelled? I did not. I did however have Saturday school. I had too many unexcused absences, which was lame because your senior year is pretty pointless anyway. 10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, but I don't think I ever could.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Senior Fosak, my spanish teacher, he was amazing at somehow getting you to retain all of the information, plus he was hilarious.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't really sit during lunch, mostly walked around to different groups and had lots of club meetings.
13. What's your schools first name? Ranch Bernardo High School
14. What was your mascot and colors? The Bronco and royal blue and silver
15. Did you go to homecoming? I sure did
16. If you could go back and do it all again, would you? I totally would, i would do it way differently, but I would do it all again.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember being in line forever, waiting to get started. The guy I was next to and I talked the whole time and became really good friends, we are still really good friends to this day.
18. Where did you go on your senior skip day? I don't remember having one.
19. Were you in any clubs? I was in lots of clubs, but Peer counseling and Student Body were my favorites.
20. Have you gained any weight since high school? This is a horrible question, I am choosing not to answer. (I did just have a baby though)
21. Who was your prom date? Jordan Putnam, junior and senior year
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? As of now I am planning on it. Who knows though, I still have 3 years to decide. I went to Jake's and it sort of made me not want to go to my own, but we'll see.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at a gym in the day care. It was the best job and I got to it with my sister and one of my best friends so it was wonderful.

I don't have any high school pictures on my computer so this one will have to do. It is the oldest one I could find already on the computer. Enjoy!

Now I tag Sara and Mindy

2 comments:

Angeler said...

I can't get over Collin's hair in that picture.

And I think this is a good example of the "blonder" hair you were telling me about.

Amber said...

Thanks Sheena, That was great to learn all of that info about you! Did you used to lighten your hair? Way cute picture!