I just thought I would post a few pictures of Lila that don't really have anything to do with anything.

One morning Lila was coloring at the table while I was folding laundry. She was being so good for so long that finally I got a little nervous and went and checked on her. Sure enough she had gone into the pantry, found the powdered sugar, and was having a grand time.


This is Lila when we were painting a picture for Jake.

She kept sticking her belly on the painting because she was trying to reach across the table and give the paint to Maxine. I was very happy that I stripped her down.

Lila and her cute pig tails, I was stoked that she let me do her hair for a family party and seriously 1 minute before we got there she ripped them out, the little stinker.


Just a random pic of Lila and her cousin Cade after bath time- they are too cute not to blog about.
7 comments:
She is so cute, and photogenic. Every picture I see of her she always looks so cute.
Have you tried using those small hair elastics? You can get those really tight and they're a lot harder to pull out.
We would even put the prettier elastics like the ones you used over the tighter ones so when the girls pulled them out, it didn't undo the tails.
It's true that Lila is the cutest niece anyone could ask for. Painting with her was a hoot!
Sure gives the song "Sound of Silence" a whole new meaning. We are in trouble.
man oh man, what a doll! i am in love with her little smile.
I'm a sucker for pigtails. Especially frilly pink ones with her little curly hair.
Ok the pigtails are adorable, but my favorite is the headband- sooooooo cute! I'm bummed we missed out on the painting party- Cade has yet to paint his masterpiece for Dustin... little stinker.
Post a Comment