We were able to see one of my closest friends Lianna and spend some time with her family. We even road go-carts at her in-laws house, I'm not sure who loved it more Jake or Lila.
They happen to have some goats too so Lila had the time of her life feeding them.
Lianna has a little boy who is just one day younger than Lila and she really liked him, maybe a little too much. 
Jake and I went to the temple while my mom watched Lila and it was such a gorgeous day. 
Here I am 29 weeks a long, I still feel great and am loving being pregnant. This baby moves non stop and we are in desperate need of girl name ideas so keep them coming. 
Jake's brother drove down with his family and we all got to go to dinner together. Those are his 3 girls and Lila hanging out at CPK. It was so nice to see them, it had been forever.

We took Lila to the zoo and had a ton of fun. She loved the petting zoo and people watching of course.

We also got to go to the beach with Whit and Dustin and Cade. I know people talk about June gloom but it was the most beautiful day at the beach ever, totally sunny but not too hot. Lila loved the sand and could not get enough of it.
She liked the water too but clung pretty tight to Jake.
It was such a perfect trip I'm already to go back.

7 comments:
We're ready to have you back. We still have that great weather - never mind the gloom that lingers in the morning. Looking forward to vacation part II in just a few days!
Those pictures are priceless! Thanks for taking the time to see us, we had fun. Lila is so adorable, I think Dean liked her too;)
Come back soon!
goodness she's a lot of fun!
I wanna go to San Diego! Can you pack us in your suitcases next time? We'd gladly pay the extra luggage fee for you! So I'm just a little jealous that you guys had such an awesome time there, but I'm glad that you got a vacation in before #2 comes.
We had so much fun while you guys were here- it makes me even sadder that you live so far away! Next time you'll have to plan for two weeks cause one was definitely not enough. By the way, Lila gets cuter every time I see her:)
So jealous! We usually take a trip to San Diego every year in June, and every year except last year we experience the "June gloom". I think I'd still take it over our weather here lately.
I'd love to know where you got the stuff to make the tutu! Do the strips come already cut?
Cannot believe that you only have a couple of months left as a fam of 3! Have you picked out a name?! I really love the name Rachel, simple, elegant, yet strong.
Post a Comment