sewing. I made the black and pink one first and then decided it was a little too Gothic looking so I made the lighter one and made it a little fuller. 




I had to post all of these pictures cause I wanted everyone to see what non professional pictures of Lila look like. She pretty much doesn't ever give you a normal face- it's awesome. 









I do really love this one of her tush, she has done a very good job of hanging on to most of her chub, it makes me happy.
This is what my child looks like if you even pretend to turn on Elmo, she loves him dearly.
Tulip Festival- it was such a gorgeous day on Saturday so we decided to head on over to the tulip festival. As you can see from the pictures,Lila is a little obsessed with her dad, but I can't
really blame her.
27 weeks along- these are just a couple of pics of me and Jake at 27 weeks.

14 comments:
Is Jake having a boy or a girl? I'm so excited for him! Congratulations! I love that new tutu - so cute! Can you make one for Isaac...?
First of all you look darling pregnant- it is no wonder you love it so much! And Lila looks so cute in your homemade tutus love it!
btw, you know our blog moved right? to saraplusmark.blogspot.com....
I'm having a boy Maxine. If you want something done right you have to do it yourself!
That is the best tutu I've ever seen, Sheena. Well done.
K, you are STILL smaller than me and I am not pregnant! :) I loved the tutu's! How did you make them? I was at Joanns the other day and looking that the toole but I wasn't sure how to do it!
I love making those too, they are so fun. Cute pictures.
that's nice that you can get a set of twins without the stretch marks! I didn't think the tutu looked Gothic, but you can never have too many anyway! So cute! now I want to make one!
My oh my Jake - pregnancy suites you well. Your shiney hair and durable fingernails are truely a testiment...
I'm so proud of you for making those tutus- I never knew my sister was so crafty! I think you should blow up the picture of her cute toosh climbing on the chair and hang it over your mantle.
So, I'm just gonna throw this out there...I've always wanted a tutu...and my birthday is in October.
I agree with Hartless1. You can make us all tutu's and we'll wear them to church. Like, remember how in junior high we all dressed like our friends. Yeah, like that.
I just found you guys again. We I changed my layout I lost ya! So cute!
I wonder who will have their baby first! We are so close together!
Jenny
Sheena - I am in love with your homemade tutu's!! You are going to have to tell me how you made them so that I can make some for Audrey when she get's big enough! You look so darling pregnant... What a cutie you are!
Post a Comment