Again, I'm very thankful for the talented photographers I have in my family. I love the sweet pictures they take of Lila, I can't get enough of them.

Here is a belly shot at 26 weeks.

This is one of my all time favorite pictures ever, it is of my Grandpa, who is wonderful beyond words, playing with Lila.


My two favorite people in the world having a good time.

Can you see why it is hard to say No to this little face?


I love it when Lila gets to play with her cousin Asher, they mostly just watch each other though, it is pretty cute.
6 comments:
Why is that girl so stinkin' cute? I love it! Carrie and Dawni really do take the most amazing pictures!
Oh Sheena she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love it when Carrie & Dawni break out their camera - I wish I lived near them!!! All of these photos are just precious! I bet that you have dozens of pictures of Lila up at your house - how can you not: She is darling!!!
It was soooo fun seeing you guys in Utah! don't worry she i'll be back in all my missionary glory on June 16th!!! And the boys only come around when they know you're leaving. i didn't believe it, but the proof is in the pudding - as they say? loves
She is growing up so much! She looks like such a little doll!
Rockin' pics. I can't believe how she's growing!
dang sheena you look great pregnant! how do you feel?
your daughter is a doll too!
Post a Comment